Monday, December 3, 2012

The Perfect Crime

    What is my perfect crime?
I drive to Canada. Find a man. His name is Justin. Justin Beiber.  I stalk him looking for any opportunity to strike. It's late and he goes inside. I sneak through a basement window. I become aware of my surroundings. I hear him. Do I hide? No. I strike and she is there! This is where the story gets interesting.
Her name is Selena. She is one of the most beautiful women in the world. JB has left the room. I approach her. She smiles, as if knowing I was already coming. We flee into the city, get into a hotel and make love all night. She awakens and I am gone. On her night stand lays a piece of paper saying, "Thank You." Her purse is gone. Do I take the cards? No, they are already cut into pieces and thrown away. I have $1,000 in cash and memories about last night.
Months later she notices a contact in her phone named, "That One Night" She calls and lets me know she is in love. I tell her to meet me in Cabo. She arrives but i watch from a distance. She is surrounded by body guards. She has played me it's all a trap. I already knew though. I am laying on a rooftop just south of her. I call her phone and tell her to turn around. She moves and I take the shot. She is gone. It was all for the better.

2 comments: