Monday, October 15, 2012

What does duct tape even do? I have searched around my house for fifteen minutes now and I can't find one strand of duct tape. It is handy in some situations but why can't you use normal tape or athletic tape instead? 
I like horse tape. I spat with it at every football game now, ever since Baron Gajokowski introduced it to me. (I am not a follower.)
Where did the word duct even come in to duct tape. When I was a kid I always thought it was duck tape and you used it to tape ducks or something like that. (I was a strange kid.)
Screw duct tape, I never even use it.

Now bricks on the other hand are very useful. Without bricks the three little pigs wouldn't be alive today. 
My house is made out of a lot of strong bricks and I like my house. I like bricks, especially the ones with holes in them. With the holes the bricks can be used for so many more things.
-pencil holder
-toothbrush and toothpaste holder
-decoration for a fish tank
-prop a door open
-break bones
I made a whole list of what bricks can do and what duct tape can't do. 
BRICKS>duct tape.

1 comment: