Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bleach

Why doesn't bleach work for everyone. This last week a lot of members of the football team bleached their hair to show the school that is was the playoffs or something. I tried to bleach my hair a little while back and it didn't work? WTF? I was really looking forward to it and it didn't happen. I left it in thirty minutes past what the directions said and nothing. I guess I could always try again and give it another shot. I just think it's pretty stupid when things don't work out, but I guess that's life. We humans, always have this perfect picture painted in our head but it rarely if never happens. We always get our hopes up and eventually have them crushed by the reality of the world. I hope Mitt Romney wins, I hope our football team wins the state championship, I hope I get called to a warm place on my mission so I can get a killer tan, I hope I get into a good college. I hope for a lot of things but I wonder if they will ever happen. i guess only time can tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment