Monday, November 5, 2012

Roll Tide

If anyone watched the Alabama vs. LSU game Saturday night then they got a good show. I am a huge bama fan and they had a great game against the tigers on Saturday night. The game went back and forth, then at the very end of the fourth quarter on a second and long the LSU defense blitzed and Alabama hit them with a nice screen pass that went all the way. I love watching football and I love my tide. With that win the are still in the drivers seat to play in the SEC conference championship and then the National Championship if they win that game. I can't wait for these next few weeks to come about. I guess this post kind of shows how much I love the game of football. As everyone at school knows the seasons going to end for us in the next two weeks sometime regardless if we win or loss. Now I want to go out as a winner so hopefully we get some things cleaned up and take down the Diggers this week. I also love the game so much that I plan on coaching later in life. I think it would be really fun and I would like working with younger kids. I don't know, just some ideas for my future.

2 comments: