Sunday, September 9, 2012

Humans

I am a human. I was brought into this world by a father and mother. I know I'm a human because I bleed, laugh, sing, dance, sweat, and most importantly make mistakes. Robots are ideally perfect. Aren't they? Computerized to the point where nothing can go wrong. Well I make a handful of mistakes almost everyday. I piss my mom off. I forget my homework. I don't walk a dog. Yes, I'm not perfect and I don't think anyone else is. Like Hannah Montana sang in the good ole days, Nobody's perfect! Everyday you should always to try to improve and get better at anything you can. If you are doing that and trying as hard as you can then you're moving in the right direction. That's why I am a human. If i were a robot life would be full of dull and boring moments. No emotion and that's not living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment